Some of the largest food and beverage distributors in North American trust Halvor Lines with their perishable cargo. We earn that trust by delivering outstanding service and making the on-time deliveries that are key to the industry. Benefits of contracting with Halvor for refrigerated or temperature-controlled shipments include:
- Well-trained drivers. All drivers in this division must undergo food safety training before taking a load - and are required to complete refresher education annually.
- Advanced temperature monitoring. Halvor invests in a temperature tracking and alert system that provides automated status updates on every aspect of a trailer's operation every five minutes. Equipment failures or exceptions trigger immediate alerts.
- Regular quality checks. Refrigerated trailers undergo a maintenance and equipment check every 90 days at one of our two main terminals.
- Lightweight, high quality, food-grade trailers. Our fleet of modern 53-ft by 102-in spacesaver trailers are designed to maximize shipping space and product weight. They also have air-ride suspension for added protection of loads in transit.
- High on-time delivery rates. Thanks to state-of-the-art dispatching and satellite positioning technology, we can pinpoint your load's location door-to-door.
Contact us for more information or to arrange your next load.