Ideal for Powersports, ATVs, Snowmobiles
Halvor’s history is steeped in power sports history — our first customer hired us to haul snowmobiles from Canada to the U.S. We’ve got a 50-year head start on our competition when it comes to Powersports transportation services moving your ATVs and power sports equipment. Benefits of choosing our decked van services include:
- Double the transport capacity of standard vans. Our two-level deck vans double loaded frieght capacity for more efficient transport.
- High quality equipment. Our 53-ft by 102-in trailers have a unique steel and aluminum construction that offer an outstanding strength-to-weight ratio that maximizes load capacity. Trailers are also equipped with losgistic posts and air-ride suspension for added protection of goods in transit.
- Extensive driver training. Our decked van drivers receive specialized training in load securement, as well as vehicle loading and unloading.
- Low claim ratios. The combination of driver training and quality equipment means less load damanage, resulting in low claim ratios compared to our competitors.
- High on-time delivery rates. Thanks to state-of-the-art dispatching and satellite tracking technology, we can pinpoint your load’s location door-to-door.
Contact us for more information or to arrange your next load.
Watch how to unload a deck van or a double-decker trailer.
How To Become A Driver
OTR Finishing Program
“Halvor’s support gave me the confidence to succeed. I control my own destiny and have taken my career to the next level thanks to their support.”