With nearly 1,000 dry van semi-trailers in our fleet, Halvor will get your goods to their destination on time and damage-free. We invest in our dry van transportation service, regularly updating our fleet to ensure the highest-quality experience.
Dry Van Benefits
Halvor’s fleet of dry vans provide you with:
- Strong, light semi-trailers that maximize load capacity. Our fleet of modern 53-ft by 102-in dry van semi-trailers have a unique steel/aluminum construction that offers one of the best strength-to-weight ratios in the industry. Our dry van semi-trailers are also equipped with air-ride suspension for added protection of loads in transit.
- Better defense against the elements. Specially constructed flooring and stainless steel door frames are just two of the enhanced features you’ll find on our trailers. Those features, along with regular inspections and a robust replacement schedule, offer great protection against rain, sleet and snow.
- Food-grade transport. All Halvor dry van semi-trailers can safely transport food and beverages.
- Better lighting for safer loading and unloading. Quality isn’t measured solely by what happens on the highway. Halvor’s dry van semi-trailers are equipped with special ventilation units that are water tight when closed, and provided added interior light for the trailer when open – a significant improvement when loading and unloading goods.
- High on-time delivery rates. Thanks to state-of-the-art dispatching and satellite tracking technology, we can pinpoint your load’s location door-to-door.
Contact us for more information or to book your next dry van transportation service.
How To Become A Driver
OTR Finishing Program
“As a new driver, I loved having one specific dispatcher that I worked with…so you have the consistency of working with the same person to help you with all your questions.”