Truck Driver Benefits
Our Driver Benefits Go for Miles
At Halvor Lines you will receive great truck driver benefits and the respect you deserve. In addition to working with a company that puts your health and job safety above all else, there are countless benefits to landing a truck driving job with us.
- Flexible home time that fits the driver’s lifestyle
- Assigned, late-model tractors
- Industry–leading pay and career advancement opportunities
- Paid vacation based on average annual earnings
- Passenger and pet program
- Additional compensation, including stop, downtime and layover pay
- Onsite workout facility and health and wellness programs, including fitness and nutrition coach
- Tractors equipped with latest technology with an emphasis on safety and driver comfort
- Installing EpicVue Satellite TV with DVR in Company cab
- Lease Purchase Program and Owner Operator opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement available for recent driving school graduates
- Health insurance
- 401K retirement program with company match
- Group accident insurance
- Supplemental benefits
Our truck drivers receive bonuses for:
- Fuel compliance
Limited Time Offer
$2,000 Driver Referral Bonus
The driver referral bonus program is available to all Halvor Lines Employees and Owner Operators. If you refer a qualified, full-time, experienced driver or Owner Operator that we add to our fleet, you will receive $2,000 for each referral. (Unlimited amount of referrals)
$1,000 paid on next settlement when the driver completes the 2nd trip
$1,000 paid on next settlement when the driver has completed 90 days of service.
At the time of application for qualification, the applicant needs to list your name on the application.
We have business cards available for you to hand out to prospective drivers. Please list your name on the back of the card before you give to the prospective driver so you get the credit for the referral. Cards are available at all terminals.
Access your benefit and rewards information online.
How To Become A Driver
OTR Finishing Program
“Here I’m not a number. They make me feel like family. I can walk into somebody’s office and they say ‘hey Dawn, how are you doing? How’s your day going?”