You bring the power. We'll deliver the freight.
Are you an owner operator with your own authority who is tired of searching power only load boards for inbound and outbound freight? Do you dream of getting paid every two weeks, instead of waiting for the shipper’s payment to come through?
If you answered yes to either of these questions, it’s time to check out Power Only trucking with Halvor Logistics. Their Power Only program offers owner operators a number of benefits, including:
- Guaranteed pay every two weeks. Halvor Logistics pays every other Friday and manage all aspects of billing and payment.
- Zero trailer fees. A large and well-maintained trailer fleet is available at no cost to drivers.
- One point of contact/dedicated dispatch. Halvor Logistics pairs you with a dedicated broker to handle 100% of the dispatching for power only loads.
- Worry-free reloads, thanks to a dedicated dispatcher who handles all loading and reloading.
- Choice of freight/trailers. Prefer hauling refrigerated? Like the physicality of flatbed? Halvor Logistics brokers van, decked van, refrigerated and flatbed loads, giving you more freight options.
- Drop and hook freight. Halvor Logistics services several large U.S. companies that rely on drop and hook to deliver their goods.
- 24/7 access to live dispatch and roadside support.
- Less paperwork (a lot less!). As a Halvor Logistics power only partner, you won’t have to worry about setting up new broker agreements and completing carrier packets. They handle that for you.
If this sounds good to you, visit the Halvor Logistics website to learn more and to initiate a brokerage agreement and trailer interchange agreement.
How To Become A Driver
OTR Finishing Program
"Feel like family"
“Here I’m not a number. They make me feel like family. I can walk into somebody’s office and they say ‘hey Dawn, how are you doing? How’s your day going?”
new owner operator